There are 5 enrichment activities to be completed over the next week.
The enrichment activities develop skills, independence and encourage children to learn by doing.
Please ensure that you are adhering to the government guidelines. Stay safe and healthy. Please practice hand-washing and social distancing.
1. With adult help, create a rainbow sensory shaker – https://kidscraftroom.com/rainbow-sensory-play-bottles-and-homemade-musical-instruments/
2. Read or listen to The Rainbow Fish and then create your own Rainbow Fish – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFORvXhub28 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifXlc0QI2kY https://artsymomma.com/the-rainbow-fish-book-extensions.html
3. Make your own bunting out of paper or material – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQHEzYvVM8E
4. Make a colourful blossom tree – https://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/makes/make-a-colourful-blossom-tree-for-holi-festival
5. 30 Days Wild – Look for a four leafed clover.