This week we have been learning about how to stay healthy. We learnt a song about brushing our teeth and spoke about the importance of brushing them twice a day for two minutes.
Can you get an adult to time you brushing your teeth for two minutes?
- Roll your playdough into a ball.
- Insert dried spaghetti in the middle.
- Thread some cheerios or pasta onto the spaghetti.
Easy Homemade Playdough
2 cups flour
2 cups water
1 cup salt
1 tablespoon oil
1 teaspoon cream of tartar
several drops food coloring (optional)
1. In a large pot, mix 2 cups water (+ food colouring).
2. Add in the rest of the ingredients – 2 cups flour, 1 tablespoon oil, 1 teaspoon cream of tartar, 1 cup salt.
3. Cook over medium-high heat and stir with a wooden spoon for about 5 minutes until the consistency is thick like play dough. The longer you cook it, the harder it becomes, so keep an eye on it and take it out right before it becomes the consistency you’d like.
4. Allow time to cool before kneading.